Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Almost Here...

In two days I will be on my way to Mexico for a long awaited week long trip celebrating 10 years of marriage to my wonderful husband!

We are lucky enough to be going on this trip with our friend's Jon and Renee so we're looking forward to having fun with them as well as having time together with just the two of us.

We'll have free wi-fi in our hotel so I hope to be able to blog a bit while I'm there, especially so I can post stuff for my kids to see.

But in the meantime, I have packing, laundry, cleaning, organizing, list making and checking off....basically all sorts of stuff to do. All on top of a not so fun cold that really kicked me in the butt yesterday!

So I'd definitely appreciate some prayers that there isn't too much stress between now and our departure. Times like these bring out my tendency to be anxious (about all the little things that I might forget or might go wrong)!

Adios Amigos!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Congrats on ten years!
Have so much fun!! ....But not too much- I'll be jealous! :)

Erin said...

So... that's where you're going! :)
Isn't it really 11 years?

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Can't wait to see pics and hear ALL about it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails