Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Homeschooling?

This morning I was laying in bed with Ella and Catherine, enjoying a few minutes of snuggle time before starting the day.

I told Ella to get up so she could start getting ready for her school field trip to the firehouse. Before she could, Catherine wrapped her arms around her and said "no, no I want to keep her."

I responded with "Catherine, Ella has to go to school."

She continued "I want to keep her!"

After once again telling Catherine that Ella had school today, Catherine responded with "We can just make a school at home!"

Hmmm....I think I've heard of that concept before. Not so sure I could swing it, but it was cute to here Catherine come up with it on her own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet and cute...she thought it was a completely novel idea. Love it!

Teri said...

Awww..."I want to keep her" is about the sweetest thing ever :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails