Monday, August 07, 2006

Remembered....

Ok, so I only started this thing about 12 hours ago. And I already forgot my user name, member name, screen name....all of it! After 15 minutes of searching and getting very close to starting over I finally got it - don't ask me what it is now because it's almost 11pm and I tried so many combinations of user name/password that I really don't know which one worked. That's what having two kids 20 months apart will do to your brain. :)

On another note I just finished watching some episodes of season one Veronica Mars. It's one of my favorite shows and I have three of my friends hooked on it so we're watching the first season in order to try and get caught up to season 3 by Oct.

That's it for now - I need to be sleeping...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails